Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Xander's Super Wario Bros! ~ HTML5 Engine Demo!
(05-17-2016, 11:22 AM)Khyze Wrote: Well, hard to tell, since you are "copying" an Original game is hard to have issues, of course, if you like to hear that it looks like the Original mario games, then hear it, it looks pretty cool!

You already mentioned the bugs, i cant remember if this happen on Mario, but when i jump and a box is on top of me, you will keep "flying" till the Jump timer is over :s, i dont know another way to explain it u.u

Are you planning to update it? is good enough, the only issue is that i dont like Wario Tongue

Thx for sharing it with us Big Grin

Yes, it's definitely designed to feel very close to Super Mario World.

Yes, right now, when he jumps, he sticks to the underside of collisions instead of bouncing back down. I do plan to fix this. Smile

I will definitely be updating it. My aim is to turn it into a full game asap, then build new levels and worlds, all the while keeping the game in a complete state. Smile Next up is adding a title screen and world map, a proper level ending animation, and then I should be all set to build levels!

The game will likely feature Wario, Waluigi, Princess Daisy and Toadette as a sort twist on a SMB2 throwback.

Thanks for the feedback! Much appreciated.

EDIT:

I'm really motivated by this project so far and am making consequential additions as often as I can.

I started working on an Overworld Map last night and made some progress in about an hour:
[Image: overworld.png]

Right now you just walk in 16 pixel increments, much like SMB3 or pokemon. There are no barriers right now though, so you can just walk anywhere, heh. I plan to continue on this tonight and maybe address some bug fixes.
Thanked by: Khyze

Messages In This Thread
RE: Xander's Super Wario Bros! ~ HTML5 Engine Demo! - by Xander - 05-17-2016, 11:30 AM