Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Regarding Dissidia
(05-10-2016, 03:43 PM)Ton Wrote: A few points:

-The games shouldn't be merged. They're different games, so you should be able to find the assets in both sections.
-Generally I like to name things like Cloud, Cloud (Alt 1), Cloud (Alt 2), etc. It keeps everything in order and lets you know the default. You could also just include ALL the alts in one file and put the examples of them on the large icons.
-If sections get too unwieldly, we can split it into the Light and Cosmo characters. Or even by character, if it's too huge.
-Icons look different because different submitters, well, submit them. If you'd like to redo the icons, that'd be awesome. Those sections haven't been updated yet.
-The first point was pretty much only made because 012 uses most of the original's assets, albeit whatever was brought back in was probably touched up. In hindsight, it was a pretty dumb suggestion, especially since both Tidus and Jecht had different Alt1s in the original and Bartz probably had a somewhat different moveset, meaning what weapons were on him were probably different between games

-I myself would've probably separated the Alts by Alt 1/Alt2/DLC sub-areas, mostly because all of my folders are set up by their in-game name. Of course, it'd probably be better to organize the character models by their in-game alignment or game of origin if you want it to be more general, since there aren't that many characters in the pre-Arcade Dissidia games.

I'll probably update whatever I can. I know some of the character-based rips aren't even in a reference pose, and I kinda want to fix everything mostly so it all looks a bit nicer and is a lot more usable to anyone who wants to use them.
Thanked by: Ton

Messages In This Thread
Regarding Dissidia - by pat098 - 05-09-2016, 10:31 PM
RE: Regarding Dissidia - by puggsoy - 05-10-2016, 12:58 AM
RE: Regarding Dissidia - by pat098 - 05-10-2016, 03:28 AM
RE: Regarding Dissidia - by puggsoy - 05-10-2016, 03:48 AM
RE: Regarding Dissidia - by pat098 - 05-10-2016, 04:00 AM
RE: Regarding Dissidia - by Ton - 05-10-2016, 03:43 PM
RE: Regarding Dissidia - by pat098 - 05-10-2016, 07:35 PM