Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Thrillville: Off the Rails DS ripping
Hey everybody.

I'm currently new at the model ripping thing. I'm trying to rip the 3D models of the characters from the DS version of Thrillville: Off the Rails, but I'm having trouble with doing so. When I first extracted the rom's files with Tinker, it appears that the models could be hidden somewhere in the rom where I have no clue where they might be, or they might be hidden in the overlay files. But as I previously mentioned, I don't know how to open these 3D models clearly. I tried to follow guides on how to rip NDS models but they didn't help. I've also used several programs that are capable on ripping 3D models, but not every program I used helped me. Some of them opened for a split second, and close afterwards. Others were not capable on opening the files because they opened them incorrectly; like showing a lot of text and code instead of the actual model of the 3D model I want to see. I was only capable on ripping the music from the game as they look simple to rip, but not the models. I also tried looking for help on the internet, and it didn't work out, either. Like I said, all the methods I tried to follow in order to rip Nintendo DS models didn't help me, as the 3D models from the game are hidden within the rom itself, or in the overlay files I previously mentioned.

If you know how to rip NDS Models that are hidden within the rom or in overlay files, let me know. Smile
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Thrillville: Off the Rails DS ripping - by Chrisatsinnoh - 05-09-2016, 06:22 PM