Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Super Princess Peach: Ally or Enemy? (Fan Fiction)
OOC: That's because I made it that way, now stop interrupting, Red Haired Bastard. If you wanna review, Go to the Review Topic. it's there for a reason, one more & I will report to Petie. And you'll get a warn if I do.  Angry

Disclaimer: Now where was I? ... Oh Yes. I have no rights to Mario, Crash Bandicoot, Spyro, Metroid, Sonic, Wreck-It Ralph, Mickey, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, nor Kirby. They belong to their Rightful owners.

Hero Story 1: Punishment, Thy name is served.
Chapter 3: Princess Prisoner
Hero Mission: The Great Mission to Rescue Princess Peach. . . Again.

Peach (Narrating): While I'm locked up in the Garage. Pauline & Angela rode Beeper the Anthropomorphic Car to find where the prison is located in Forever Forest. and they entered the Garage after Beeper transformed into Drill Car Form & Dug in.
Pauline: Well, kiss my ass and call me Polly. It's an underground and it's also a prison, which is why it was called "The Garage" due to wide spaces.

Angela (worried): Please hurry, Mrs. Baldwin, I worried that she might get shived in the middle of prison riot.

Peach (Narrating): And speaking of "Riot", the robotic Hedgehog security called "Harry-Shroids" Pop out to block Pauline's path.
Pauline (Glaring at the Harry-Shroids): IF IT'S PRISON RIOT YOU WANT, IT'S PRISON RIOT YOU GET!! 

Peach (Narrating): Then Beeper transforms into Mecha-Tank Mode and Pauline blasts laser at the Harry-Shroids. as Beeper steps into an elevator. they all go up to the next floor. as More Harry Shroids charge at Beeper the more Pauline blasts lasers out of the cannon at them & More floors she enters. And as Pauline picked up the Diamond Star Diamond on the way, She found the cell where I'm located.

Peach: Dammit. This is all Nastasia's Fault, If I ever find that bitch, I'll Slaughter her.

Pauline: Don't worry, Peach, I snaked the Key card from my daughter Charon while she's sleeping on the job. (Then slides it through the lock. freeing Peach.)

Peach: I swear I'm gonna kill Nastasia for this....

Angela: Wait. . . Who's Nastasia?

END OF CHAPTER
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: SPPAoE? Hero 1: Chapter 1 - by Harold_Roxby - 05-07-2016, 12:34 AM
SPP:AOE Hero Story 1 Chapter 2 - by Harold_Roxby - 05-07-2016, 05:19 PM
RE: Super Princess Peach: Ally or Enemy? (Fan Fiction) - by Harold_Roxby - 05-08-2016, 06:28 PM