Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Super Princess Peach: Ally or Enemy? (Fan Fiction)
OOC: RHB, Please Review in the review Topic of this Sidestory. Thank-e-do (Meaning "Thank you" in Nekonian Language).

Disclaimer: Now where was I? ... Oh Yes. I have no rights to Mario, Crash Bandicoot, Spyro, Metroid, Sonic, Wreck-It Ralph, Mickey, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, nor Kirby. They belong to their Rightful owners.

Hero Story 1: Punishment, thy name is Served.
Chapter 2: Now it's YOUR Turnpike.
Hero Mission: Defeat the L-tank

Peach (Narrating): Angela, Parry & I walk down the Toad Turnpike as the only way to Toad Town from Mushroom City but then the Flying L-Tank passed by us and as we chase down the tank we found Mario who currently needed help.

Mario: Well-a well-a well-a, Peach. Look at the L-Tank. I bet Dimentio and Mr. L are behind all this. Lezza track it down.

Peach (Narrating): But while we did so, slaying the Vampies and Suckies all the way. the Mushroom Military Sentinels are on to us.

Shield Parry: I wonder why the Mushroom Military are after us? Peach? What did you do?

Peach (narrating): As I ignored the military an catch up with the L-Tank, A two-tailed Fox with Sunglasses and a Black suit walked through the Tank door.

Peach: TAILS!? What are you Doing working for Dimentio & Mr. L!?

Dr. T: Tails? Never heard of that boy! I am the flying slaughterer, the Golden Cyclone!! DR. T! Now prepare to die, Hus!!

Angela: Oh no, I can't believe Miles is being mind controlled by a Clown!

Parry: WAIT, you met him before?

Angela: Yes, I first met mile at the Flower Castle Grounds when Daddy Haru was alive; he was my love interest.

Peach: We'll discuss this at Castle Toadstool Later. Right now, we must finish off the tank.

Peach (narrating): As I put on a magic headphone, I turn into Scout Peach, Making Parry a Golden Baseball bat.

Baseball Parry: Alright! Here we Go.

Scout Peach (narrating): As Dr. T tries to attack us with Micro Bullet Bills fired out of the Gatling L-Cannon, I go to the left side of the Cannon while Angela went to the right side of the tank with a Thwomp Hammer. there are three weaknesses to the L-Tank, Two L Symbol light bulbs and the Electric radiator. As Mario Jumps over the manhole to the engine. Angela and I smashed both L Bulbs and Mario smashed the electric radiator with his own hammer. Then I found the Topaz Star Diamond controlling the radiator. As the Tank Stopped, Dr. T, Mr. L. and Dimentio jump out & were about to fight us but then a Swooping Cy-Borg She-R.O.B. Claire with a Romanian accent came by and blasted the mind controlling sprouts off the heads of Dr. T and Mr. L, Turning them back to Tails and Luigi, then handcuffed Dimentio for illegal mind control.

She-R.O.B. II (Claire Tasha Bat): You haff za right to remain Zilent, Dimentio.

Dimentio: BLAST IT!! THIS IS A TRAGEDY!

Claire: Bla Bla Take it to za Judge, Clown Boy!

Peach (Narrating): Then Claire looked at me disapprovingly, as the Were Koopa inspector/warden Charon Daniels also met us.

Inspector Charon: Are you Princess Elizabeth Toadstool? I like to ask you a question

She-R.O.B. II: Peach, Can't you be in za castle giving out orderz

Princess Peach: Out of my way, Clair; I'm in search for seven star diamonds!!

She-R.O.B. II: Oh Scheiss, zat proves eet!! Zorcerezz Durian vaz Rright; *points at Peach* YOU ARE ZA TRRAITORR!!

Inspector Charon: And for this treason by Marrying King Bowser we have no choice but to place YOU, Elizabeth, under arrest. She-R.O.B., Cuff the so called "Pure of Heart" and take her to the Garage.

Peach (narrating): as Claire did so, she and Charon took Peach to the Garage Wagon and took her away.

Angela: What's in "The Garage"?

Toadsworth (enters the Scene): Sadly it's an underground prison filled with convicted game bosses Mario has defeated throughout the years. We must report to Pauline. She has a car that digs underground because of the drill she upgraded with.

END OF CHAPTER
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: SPPAoE? Hero 1: Chapter 1 - by Harold_Roxby - 05-07-2016, 12:34 AM
SPP:AOE Hero Story 1 Chapter 2 - by Harold_Roxby - 05-07-2016, 05:19 PM