Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Super Princess Peach: Ally or Enemy? (Fan Fiction)
[Image: sppaoe_logo_by_toonking2-d75sr6t.png]
by Harold Roxby

Disclaimer: I'll play the Role of Peach at this Point. I have no rights to Mario, Crash Bandicoot, Spyro, Metroid, Sonic, Wreck-It Ralph, Mickey, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, nor Kirby. They belong to their Rightful owners. Please review here. Thank-e-do.

Prologue: The confused Princess
Princess Peach (Narrating): My name is Princess Elizabeth Jane Toadstool, I was known as "Peach" by all of my residents. Today, my friend Parry the Parasol, my big elderly brother Toadsworth and I are in the Flower Kingdom at night of October, searching for where the Sound of Sorrow came from, Until we found out there is a Little 10-year-old girl, about to be 11 next year, Named Angela O'Haru, Me and Prince Haru's adopted child, crying while hugging a Rock with Haru's Sword called the Flame Calibur in it, and his crystal necklace around the sword, and Haru's mother Queen Blossom Comforting her.

Princess Peach: Excuse me, Angela, why are you crying?

Angela O'Haru: My daddy. (Sniffs) He's gone.

Princess Peach: Gone Where? Oh don't ask, let me look at the Rock the sword was in.

Princess Peach (Narrating)I checked the Rock and I found out that it's a Grave with the name Haru in it, meaning that Prince Haru, Prince of the Flower Kingdom, and Ex-fiance to called off my wedding due to his sickness from Bloat Spurts, Died last month.

Queen Blossom: Despite what Your sisters accused you of treason due to Count Bleck and Dr. Nastasia Droid forcing you to marry Bowser, I'm sure you didn't betray the residents of your kingdom.

Toadsworth: King George, Count Cosmo and I think the Same thing. Peach Told me and I almost died a heart attack first, but then, despite the king's idiocy, King George did talk sense to me.

Princess Peach: Angie, I promise you thee I will file for divorce against Bowser and give you some child support. Would you like that?

Angela O'Haru (stops crying and looks up to Peach): Really Mommy? You do that for me?

Princess Peach: Of course.

Princess Peach (Narrating): After I gave Angela a hug, Toadsworth, Parry and I helped Angela on moving to the Castle of the Kingdom, Taking Haru's Necklace and his sword with us, Angela gets to keep the neck. But while on our way, we entered Mushroom City so we can have lunch. While we were at the restaurant I remembered this:
Quote:Princess Peach (Narrating): I was at the Castle before Pauline's own adventure in Pokeball Federation. I had an argument with my sisters Sorceress Durian and Princess Claudia, and because Toadsworth, King George, and Twin Siblings Count Cosmo and Princess Pearl had no choice but to disagree with Durian's Accusation of treason, Durian ran away of the Mushroom Kingdom taking my nieces, Eliza, Betty and Beth, and her boyfriend Phillip Geraldine, with her and Claudia walks back to her home Claudia Tower Adamantium Factory.
Princess Peach: Although I don't understand, Why did Bowser kidnap me in the first place? Why did Bowser want to marry me in the besides becoming King of my Kingdom? Why does Bowser love me when I'm never interested? and worst of all, why did Bowser Jr. Call me "Mama"?

Princess Peach (Narrating): And that when the war begins, Vegetarian Zombies called "Dead Guys", Werewolves called "Howlers", Skeletoshis, Drybones & Parabones, Splunkins, Jack-O-Goombas, Boos, Mansion Spirits (from Luigi's Mansion), Dublighosts, Frankenstein Typed Monsters called "Vickies", Hunter Yoshis and Popipas are beating up Vampires called Vampies, Young Vampires called "Draculkids", Succubi called "Suckies", Flesh Eating Zombies Called "Dead Carnivores", Undead Muscular Goomas called "Tankibos", Obese Zombie Koopas called "Boomer Troopas" and Shadow Demons (Like the Shadow Sirens). and then, when I heard my birth name "Elizabeth", a fang Bat Landed in front of me and turned into a Vampire Shadow Demon Queen who happens to be the Shadow Queen's Daughter possessing the dead corpse of my mother named "Melody". Her name is Baroness Olivia Von Fungola.

Lady Olivia: Elizabeth, can't you see? The "Night of the Hallows" (meaning Halloween) will soon be here, collect all the Seven Star Diamonds and Bring them to me as Promised.

Princess Peach: Who are you? And How did you know my real name? And call you call me "Peach"?

Lady Olivia (Shakes her Head): You will find out in the mean time. . .  (Turns into a fang bat and Flies away)

Princess Peach (Pulls out her Flame Calibur)I can't tolerate any Undead in my kingdom at all, that's just not right. . .

Toadsworth (Blocks Peach's path nervously): I'm afraid I can't let you do that, Peach. It's too dangerous to interfere.

Princess Peach: I'm Sorry big brother, but in order to get the answers I have to collect the Seven Star Diamonds.

Toadsworth (is forced to agree): Okay fine, but don't get yourself a scratch even if with that sword. It is very dangerous.

Angela O'Haru: I'm going too, Mommy! (as Peach turns into Warrior Peach and Parry tuns into a Shield with the Flame Calibur)

Toadsworth: WHAT? a Child interfering an event so Violent?? Preposterous!! How do ya even know how to Slay??

Angela O'Haru: Blame it on my Demon hunting class Teacher Ms. Buffy Anne Summers, she's the one who taught me to slay every single demon without one single scratch at the Super Smash Bros. Video Game Academy.

Toadsworth (sighs)Okay Mistress Angela, you win. (then lets Angela and says to himsel) I've heard of Young Demon Hunters before, but this is ridiculous.

End of Prologue
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Super Princess Peach: Ally or Enemy? (Fan Fiction) - by Harold_Roxby - 05-06-2016, 09:45 PM
RE: SPPAoE? Hero 1: Chapter 1 - by Harold_Roxby - 05-07-2016, 12:34 AM
SPP:AOE Hero Story 1 Chapter 2 - by Harold_Roxby - 05-07-2016, 05:19 PM