Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
I wanna try out this art deco sort of thing. Who wants me to try and interpret them?
(04-20-2016, 11:40 PM)psychospacecow Wrote:

I don't believe I've see too much deco outside of some hospitals and such. A lot of the older architecture in my immediate area stems from either the 60s or is less "grandiose". Some of it comes from the 20s. My great great grandma's old home was built around 1910. Again though, the predominate era for buildings I'm familiar with are 60-70s and modern stuff. As it turns out, a lot of those warehouses that used to be used for harbor storage that were replaced by better ones sell pretty cheaply, and all kinds of places fill the gap.

Edit : Let me tell you this though. Nothing quite makes a location memorable to a kid quite like being less than a walking distance from in-use train tracks while staring out a window.

I used to live in upstate New York, And when I moved I got to see the Empire State Building, I was younger and didn't understand the architectural beauty of it but the sight of New York City with a storm on the horizon was absolutely breathtaking,
But I Digress, Very nice work on the drawings
[Image: 1lYIpk9.gif] GET THESE MEMES OFF THE TABLE! -Hiyna
http://www.twitch.tv/hiynastrike live when I feel like it... You just gotta get lucky
[Image: xG4BaYw.gif]

Also Love Stuff

Hey Look! I support stuff!
Thanked by: psychospacecow

Messages In This Thread
RE: I wanna try out this art deco sort of thing. Who wants me to try and interpret them? - by Hiynastrike - 04-21-2016, 12:02 AM