Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Plokman's Sprites and things
At last I have returned. My game backlog has been keeping me busy. But I am getting back into the swing of things. I hope the wait has been kind to me.

[Image: optimus_prime_titanix_ver_2_0_by_plokman626-daek2jp.png]
Ok heres how the story goes I got Stardew Valley a few months back and realized something from it. My previous attempts were horrible. Well At least Ironhide and Optimus were. Chaindash and the humans came out great. So as I'm playing the Stardew Valley I saw the two trucks and thought to myself thats the right scale. So I used them as a scale and perspective guide and tada here we have a much more refined version of the first try and in scale to CT style sprites too.

Next I'm going to revamp Ironhide's Vehicle mode and then thats when things are going to get interesting Size wise that is.

As stated before my universes Optimus transforms into a Peterbuilt 350 Cabover Semi Truck with custom rear axle fenders based off the Transformers Prime design.

His Trailer is also based off his Prime incarnation's. I'm planing on doing a G1 style Optimus later and release it for free use. But for now the Titanix version is ready. Till I start work on the side views anyway.

For those who want to know this is what a 350 Cabover looks like in real life: http://www.straightstack.com/gallery/1_2..._04_37.JPG

I'm really proud of this one. I think I really got the angle right. Comments and crits please and thank you.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Plokman's Sprites and things - by Plokman - 04-10-2016, 08:15 PM
RE: Plokman's Sprites and things - by E-Man - 04-13-2016, 06:42 AM
RE: Plokman's Sprites and things - by Plokman - 04-13-2016, 08:44 PM
RE: Plokman's Sprites and things - by Plokman - 05-02-2016, 09:29 PM
RE: Plokman's Sprites and things - by Plokman - 08-11-2016, 09:49 PM
RE: Plokman's Sprites and things - by Plokman - 08-18-2016, 08:08 PM
RE: Plokman's Sprites and things - by Filler - 08-19-2016, 10:13 PM
RE: Plokman's Sprites and things - by Plokman - 08-22-2016, 03:33 PM