Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Plokman's Sprites and things
Hey all been getting back into custom sprites and I'm working on some things I need feedback for so here I am. Note unlike my old thread this will show what I'm working on currently and not just a single project.

Currently I'm designing some 3/4 persective sprites for a project I'm working on. It's based on Transformers and is my own take on the series. Transformers Titanix. Now I'm doing a sort of mix between MM Soccer style and Chrono Triger style. Objects will often follow the MMS styles shading while characters are more akin to CT.

Anyway here are my first few I've made for the series.

[Image: transformers_titanix_first_3_sprites_by_...9kp86k.png]
Here we have Sari Sumdac, Chaindash and Ironhide. I'm still designing the robot modes of my Bots so for now we only have vehicle mode.

Chaindash is a DMC-14 concept car and Ironhide is a Sentinel DG8 Steam Lorry/Truck.

[Image: transformers_titanix_2_more_sprites_by_p...9ocehg.png]
Here we have Joel Sumdac Sari's younger brother and Rubber duck himself Optimus Prime.

Optimus is a custom Peterbilt 350 Cabover that has a slight bit of a nose to it so Prime has a mix between his G1 look, Movie and Prime looks in Vehicle mode.

I know the scale is a bit off but it's reasonably close. After all I got to fit the characters in frame don't I? Plus G1 cartoons were far worse offenders on the scale issue than I'll ever be. Beyond that what do you all think? I really want helpful crits on this as I've been planing this since May 09 on and off and I want them to look good enough for a game even if they are for a comic if you get my meaning.

Also a quick FYI I got a new Pc so updates will be sporadic thanks to my commission work and Skyrim now being in my grasp.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Plokman's Sprites and things - by Plokman - 04-10-2016, 08:15 PM
RE: Plokman's Sprites and things - by E-Man - 04-13-2016, 06:42 AM
RE: Plokman's Sprites and things - by Plokman - 04-13-2016, 08:44 PM
RE: Plokman's Sprites and things - by Plokman - 05-02-2016, 09:29 PM
RE: Plokman's Sprites and things - by Plokman - 08-11-2016, 09:49 PM
RE: Plokman's Sprites and things - by Plokman - 08-18-2016, 08:08 PM
RE: Plokman's Sprites and things - by Filler - 08-19-2016, 10:13 PM
RE: Plokman's Sprites and things - by Plokman - 08-22-2016, 03:33 PM