Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
The Whole Dragon's Crown Sorceress Thing
By 'best example' I simply meant that it's once of the easiest to look at as it's so well known, not that Star Fox as a whole series is the worse offender or anything.

But even if Krystal existed before it was a Star Fox game, there's no reason why her clothes couldn't change in future titles. I mean sometimes it makes sense for characters to wear tight/revealing clothes. Princess Peach for example when she's on a bike or playing tennis. But Krystal wearing tight blue leather around a bunch of men with baggy matching jackets just gives that slightly creepy vibe.

Now I'm aware in Star Fox Assault the whole uniform thing goes out the window (with Falco wearing that ridiculous red thing and doing some rather 'sexy' poses himself) so Falco may also be added to the 'that's kinda creepy' list for that game. Though I'm not sure if he was meant to look edgy/cool. I just thought it looked dumb. And I like Falco. (Sorry Falco).

Now Krystal in Star Fox Command, sure, she has more skin covered. But the anatomy is an utter mess - with her head being bigger than her waist massively so. It's like they was trying so hard to make her look cute/hot that she became some kind of monstrosity. Basically her design doesn't follow the rules of the rest of the cast and that's the issue.

Zero-Suit Samus has always bothered me a bit. I mean, I get it, she's in a suit so she'll need something tight fitting. Though surely this would be more of a diving suit like material and not the apparent Latex look Nintendo seems to have gone for. It was an interesting gameplay twist in Zero Mission but with how popular Zero-Suit Samus has got it seems the character of Samus has sadly started to shift from 'cool bad-ass bounty hunter' to 'a piece of nice ass' - which is annoying because I really like Samus as a strong female character so this fan-service side of her kind of hurts that a bit. I'm sure people who play as her in Smash don't want her gone but Samus to me is a walking planet destroyer, not this latex glad sex object.

Of course this would be pretty a-ok if Nintendo didn't seem to increase the size of her bust and ass in every game. I mean just look at her trophy in Melee to how she looks in Smash Wii U - like what the hell happened? Has she been a bounty hunter for the sole purpose of getting butt cheek implants and a boob job?
[Image: randomimage.cgi]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
The Whole Dragon's Crown Sorceress Thing - by Koh - 04-10-2016, 05:45 AM
RE: The Whole Dragon's Crown Sorceress Thing - by Goemar - 04-12-2016, 02:58 PM