Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Mods, with great powers comes great responsability
Here's a rundown of how I understand the powers are spread. Obviously I can't 100% confirm any except Site Staff but this is from what I've picked up and remember (I had access to Vlad's account last Halloween although I can't remember if he was a Mod or Administrator). If someone with better knowledge sees anything inaccurate feel free to correct me.

Site Staff - Can view and edit sheets/models/textures/sounds on the sites, as well as games. This includes things like icons, names, the sheet itself, game genre, system, basically any properties. Can also moderate submissions, games, and revisions.

Site Admins - All Site Staff powers, plus: ability to post updates on the sites, and I think they can also view the submission/approval/rejection log. Possibly some more site-related powers.

Moderators - All Site Admin powers, plus: forum powers, such as stickying, closing, moving, and deleting threads. Can also edit posts, warn members and also ban them temporarily or permanently. (They may be able to change things like members' avatars and signatures - Vlad could do this but as I said I can't remember whether he was a Moderator or Administrator).

Administrators - All Moderator powers, plus: more forum powers. Can ban members by IP. I think they can also create/remove forum sections and add/remove members to/from groups (e.g. auto-approval, supporter, staff, etc).

Currently Dazz and Petie are the only Administrators and they can obviously do way more than the rank grants them. Someone will probably come in and correct me on some of these but I'm fairly sure I've got most of it right.
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mods, with great powers comes great responsability - by puggsoy - 04-08-2016, 09:50 PM