Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Nintendo Wii U Production Ends This Year
And you know, that's exactly it. Nintendo has been struggling like this for years now.

Ever since Sony and Microsoft has gotten in to the picture Nintendo has been struggling to keep up with them. And as much as they're trying to do that Sony and Microsoft are always going to be a step ahead of them. I mean shit look at how long the PS2 lasted compared to the Gamecube, and that's like roughly 10-15 years if you count it's availability after it was discontinued.

It's almost like the same shit Sega went through. Except since Nintendo got cocky with how they handled the SNES back then and how they ended up fucking over other companies along the way, this is almost like a slow painful death for them. I have Iwata to blame for this. Despite that he was good as a person, he and the rest of his administration at NoJ had a mindset kind of kept video games in the realm of toys which, I think video games have ultimately evolved beyond that fast forwarding into present day.

Nintendo either has to stop treating a game console like a toy and start getting their feet wet in allowing for more avenues of media to be used on their consoles and cut the gimmicks that they've been doing and focused SOLELY on giving their conoles more horsepower or they're gonna have to go the direction of a third party developer and I don't think anyone really wants that either.
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Nintendo Wii U Production Ends This Year - by DioShiba - 03-26-2016, 12:31 PM