Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
How to rip sounds (not voices or instruments) in Super Mario Galaxy
Ugh...sorry, if I sound impatient. It's just that there's a reason I cannot reveal as to why I have to release the demo of the game in less than 5 days, and the closer I get to the dateline, the more unsecure I get and I get filled more and more with the fear that I might not be able to finish the demo in time, and I would have to wait a whole year again, and that really pains me a lot.

But thanks for pointing me to the right direction. I think I know what to do now, although I now also have to figure out how to write batch files.
Should not be too hard, though, so thank you very much. I'll credit you in the demo.
EDIT: Nevermind, it's also written how to write batch files. Okay, sound effects, here I go.

Okay, so I ripped the sounds, but how can I know that only only ripped the sound effects and not accidently voices and instruments as well? I mean, 1796 wav files does sound pretty suspicious to me.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: How to rip sounds (not voices or instruments) in Super Mario Galaxy - by TrinitroMan - 03-27-2016, 07:32 AM