Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Upcoming Rips (Photo Kano)
(03-14-2016, 08:10 AM)Gors Wrote: If you have a problem with me (and it is pretty obvious that you do), let me tell you that if you want to contribute to the site, then the very least you need to accomplish is basic communication skills.

If you're thinking I'm "slandering", as you put it, know that excessive usage of emotes IS an offense in this community, as written here.

[Image: 22f35e798160889b3e8ac286e0fbf1c3.png]

You can read the rules wholly here.

Even if English is not your mother language, it is no excuse to litter your (already unintelligible) post with emotes. We even encourage you to post in your native language so someone can translate it for you, instead of providing us with severe engrish, so please do us a favor and make sure you are making sense before you hit the reply button.
I broke the rules , Not your manners. You slandered my work and it's not unintelligible and yes English is not my mother
language but that doesn't give you the right to rip on it either.  I do have a problem with you.I hate you and people like you make me sick to my stomach . You have to be the most rude admin i've ever met in my life and it's ridiculous.You're ridiculous. please don't think cause you're an admin i won't get rude back cause i don't care like that.There are other places. Do remember this. It doesn't give you the right to slander my work,Idc who you are. Do you have any idea how long these models take? What am i saying ofc you don't. Don't talk to me about communication skills cause it seems to me you don't even have manners covered. I can fix my English but i can't fix that disgusting and horrible attitude of yours.
Thanked by: Garamonde, eureka

Messages In This Thread
Upcoming Rips (Photo Kano) - by Aunonii - 03-13-2016, 08:43 PM
RE: Upcoming Rips (Photo Kano) - by OS-PRIME - 03-13-2016, 10:28 PM
RE: Upcoming Rips (Photo Kano) - by Aunonii - 03-14-2016, 01:16 AM
RE: Upcoming Rips (Photo Kano) - by Gors - 03-14-2016, 08:10 AM
RE: Upcoming Rips (Photo Kano) - by Aunonii - 03-14-2016, 10:54 PM
RE: Upcoming Rips (Photo Kano) - by Gors - 03-15-2016, 05:57 AM
RE: Upcoming Rips (Photo Kano) - by Aunonii - 03-15-2016, 06:55 AM
RE: Upcoming Rips (Photo Kano) - by Gors - 03-15-2016, 09:32 AM
RE: Upcoming Rips (Photo Kano) - by Aunonii - 03-16-2016, 02:00 AM