Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Ripping a flash game: Hitsuji Chronicle (PC)
Well, umm...

that's quite the... interesting game.
I have managed to get some .swf's

(by the way, typical of MMO's, it's split into several smaller files)

At time of typing this, I have encountered an error. I shall attempt to re-log.
Getting the .swf's should be easy, but as for what you intend to do with the game, I'd like to know, like, what type of resources, and are you intending to submit them?

I'm about 90% sure there could be some breaches of site policy here, as while NSFW is allowed, this game obviously is REALLY, REALLY, REALLY nsfw... as is the whole site. I'm not saying I won't help you here, but I'd be careful what you rip and submit, if anything.

I'll leave it ultimately up to the staff to decided what to do, here.
But it looks to me like there's at least some content that cannot be posted, even as NSFW...

I do suggest removing that link, but idk...
This also is up to the staff here to decide.

I am going to attempt to re-load this, after saving a copy of everything I've logged.
I think also I shall be deleting some history tonight, my mom would probably KILL me if she found-out I was on a site/game like THAT!

Please reply to me asap, either via this thread, or by email.

@staff:
At least until Davy Jones, here has a chance to reply to my comment, may I suggest the minimum action to be taken be the removal of that hotlink? that, or notify him by PM if the thread is deleted/locked, that I am interested in helping, although some conditions as to how certain content, if ripped, is to be used?

EDIT: it seems the necessary actions have been taken, so this part of my post is no longer relevant
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ripping a flash game: Hitsuji Chronicle (PC) - by DarkGrievous7145 - 03-07-2016, 02:39 AM