Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
(want to start) Detective Pikachu Project
(02-10-2016, 02:35 AM)Demonslayerx8 Wrote: You can use Ohana Rebirth to open the models and export them as DAE or SMD along with PNG exporting.
https://gbatemp.net/threads/wip-ohana3ds-tool.392576/

edit:
if anyone want any of the model files, you can download the pack here. Give credit tho if you upload the models up on here to model resource.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ixepkn482njjor...s.rar?dl=0

Thanks buddy,
I'm downloading it in this moment.

I will credit you when decide to upload it, anyway. I am not so good at fixing stuff like detective pikachu's face.
so probably it will depend on someone else.  Ouch!

but, just in case is just a problem from the Ohana Rebirth model viewer, then it might be solved automatically when imported to Cinema 4D. who knows. Wink
I wonder if that kind of transparency on pikachu´s face can be easily solved by just tweaking the material itself?... if that's so, it's piece of cake for me and seems to be the key to fix the problem.  Big Grin

(02-09-2016, 08:24 PM)Demonslayerx8 Wrote: I can probably look into Toriko Gourmet Monsters for ya... all i gotta do is just install the cia to my 3ds and brain dump it, not that hard to do, but installing and using braindump is extremely slow.

edit:
nvm.. can't find a cia of the game..

Of course not, it's very difficult to find the game itself, and even so, it may still exist as 3DS format. I have it in 3DS format and I played this game until complete the main story, Just not 100% becuz there's plenty of creatures yet to capture (Including the Dark Terrycloth that I haven't found yet)... it's pretty much like Dragon Quest Monsters Joker+Pokémon, but based on Toriko Manga/Anime.

PS: besides about Brain Dump... How can I perform such a thing like that? it seems like it's the final option I have.

PS 2: Perhaps I may convert my 3DS rom of Toriko Gourmet Monsters to CIA.
I cannot guarantee success since it requires doing the Xorpad Method but in a different process (I hate making Xorpads). but once I get the CIA, I will send to you on a PM.
***Since the marine headquarters has been destroyed by unknown forces, we had decided to temporarily replace the actual rewards for a newer one... We are looking
for new criminals or updated rewards from the previous ones... meanwhile here will be no reward posting for some time.

if someone knows some important info of who is behind the attack on our headquarters, please contact one of our officials by den den mushi and will get rep+ and added as buddy, thanks for your contribution***

Akainu Sakazuki
fleet admiral from Marine Headquarters.

PS: I didn't lost my data for virus or hacker... it's just a funny joke... the truth is that my HD got damaged physically...  Cry
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: (want to start) Detective Pikachu Project - by Farlavor - 02-10-2016, 09:47 AM