Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
(want to start) Detective Pikachu Project
(02-08-2016, 07:13 PM)nobody231 Wrote:
(02-08-2016, 03:58 PM)Demonslayerx8 Wrote: i got the files unpacked from the game, and the game uses BCH model format, which loads fine in Ohana Rebirth.
[Image: ghIJq8x.png]

That pikachu scares me http://www.vg-resource.com/images/custom...rprise.png

So, it's going to be easy to rip files then? That's good to know! Gonna get that CIA now (if I can)

Ohmygosh... indeed it will be the inspiration for a new kind of Pokémon like creepypasta. Although I suck at ripping models directly from a simple CIA (Making my final option of 3DS model ripping a failure like all the others), it seems I will not keep my promise of making rips of Toriko Gourmet Monsters and other 3DS games in the future... which mostly saddens the heck out of me...  Cry
***Since the marine headquarters has been destroyed by unknown forces, we had decided to temporarily replace the actual rewards for a newer one... We are looking
for new criminals or updated rewards from the previous ones... meanwhile here will be no reward posting for some time.

if someone knows some important info of who is behind the attack on our headquarters, please contact one of our officials by den den mushi and will get rep+ and added as buddy, thanks for your contribution***

Akainu Sakazuki
fleet admiral from Marine Headquarters.

PS: I didn't lost my data for virus or hacker... it's just a funny joke... the truth is that my HD got damaged physically...  Cry
Thanked by: Kold-Virus

Messages In This Thread
RE: (want to start) Detective Pikachu Project - by Farlavor - 02-09-2016, 07:58 PM