Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[Multi-Platform] Sound Ripping Methods
Hey - welcome to the forums! DragonKing - you're posting in a thread that's almost a year old.

Since it's your second post, I'll just figuratively slap you on the wrist here and remind you that necroposting is highly frowned upon and can result in a warning (which restricts your ability to post for a short while)

Forum Rules Wrote:7.2: Necroposting
If a thread is no longer on the first page or the forum list (or more than a month old in slower sections), avoid posting in it without good reason. Specific topics that have died likely did so for a reason and chances are, if there's a reason to bring it back, enough new information is available to justify a new thread. Exceptions here include ongoing threads with dedicated topics (e.g. threads discussing a video game or series, pretty much all of the "Real Life" threads, stickied threads, etc.).

So yeah - please refrain from doing so in the future, as we won't think twice about warning you the next time around. I've also closed the topic at Pingu!'s request, but if he'd like me to re-open it at any point just...let me know Pingu!.

I'm not much of a sound ripper though, but you might wanna search around on the forums (and also the 'net) to see if there's methods of ripping from Android titles though)(the J3 is kinda specific, lol)
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by: Cooper

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Multi-Platform] Sound Ripping Methods - by Kosheh - 02-27-2017, 10:35 PM