Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Super Mario Adventure Online MMORPG(Download Added)
Star 
Introduction

Hey guys! So, started from the bottom, now we have a engine getting packed with features, a base concept to bounce off and begin full fledged development of the game!

Super Mario Adventures Online

What is it?

An adventerous Mario based fanmade MMORPG! Featuring a variety of characters to play as! Explore the kingdom and beyond with you're friends, dress up you're character in new clothing and equipment, battle enemies alone, or with up to 4 friends alongside and share the benefits, help residents of the kingdom with odd jobs and earn rewards, play a multitude of minigames with other players and/or friends, battle other players Melee or RPG style in the many arena's across the kingdom, race your friends in Mario Kart, build your own house/apartment and show off to friends, dare challenge the pit of trials?; and much more!

What do we need?

As of right now... I'm mostly in need of ideas... I can handle the rest. I just need the viewpoints and creative ideas from a multitude of people to make a game that can suite anyone and everyone some how! Smile

How to apply?

So if you are indeed interested or have another position you feel you'd fit let me know! You can respond to me directly on this post, on facebook at (Facebook Profile), or in PM if you'd like to be a part of the team!!

Current Feature's

Current list of features by demand:
~Base Engine of course.
~Map, Item, NPC, Shop, Special Attack, Soft-Script, and various other in-game editors for various elements.
~Complete Player-Admin Rank system
~Various Map Attribute elements being added daily
~Approx, 100+ availible sprites.
~Currently 3-frame movement system for sprites, probably upgrading to 4-6 frames.
~Dynamic Sprite size system
~Small Physics engine for Jumping, and such actions defying the 2D atmosphere
~Mario Kart minigame in the making as we speak.[W.I.P]
~Day/Night system
~Special Attack system, along with SP Points
~Badge System[W.I.P]
~10 Tile sheets, constantly being updated with new graphics for custom built maps.
~Pixel based movement prefered to tile based?[Deciding if nessecary]
~Trade System
~PVP Arena's[Melee, and possibly turn-based RPG-styled]
~Quest System[W.I.P]
~Class System[Mario, Luigi, Toad, Yoshi, Waluigi, Wario, possibly more?]
~Web Streaming based sound system preferred to local music.[Saves harddrive space majorly][b/]
~All-In-One Application preferred to a mess of folders and confusing files
~Build in Auto-Updater
~Guild Systems
~In-Game Private Chat system
~In-Game "e-mail" system
~Map, Global, Private, Guild Chat Channels
~Countless in-game commands.
~Weather System[Clear, Snow, Rain, Thundershowers]
~Complete Leveling System with upgradable stats[b][POW, DEF, HP, FP, SPEED, STACHE]

On an average computer, the game runs at about 32-64 FPS, generally 40-50 FPS on average.
~More to be listed.. that are relatively a surprise.

Conclusion

Thank you very much for taking the time to read all this, and I do hope your interested as an applicant or a beta tester! I am very excited to get this project on the road, and work with all of you as a team! I'm hoping other people are too!

Progress/Update Log
Jan. 18th, 2016: Initial release
Jan. 21, 2016: Unofficial name, and external development complete.
Feb. 25, 2016: Game Download Released

Screenshots:
[/b]     *GUI MADE BY CamTro* Comes in 5 different colors you can choose in settings. All other GUI is redone as well.

Okay so before you jump to downloading this a few CRUCIAL things to go over here!

~This game is HIGHLY unstable at the moment.. Expect the occasional bug..
~There is limited content but is being expanded upon as we speak.. enough to show off a quick demo and does not require any further updating to receive new content as the engine handles this.
~There is an installer, and will run the Library File Installer at the end! Don't skip this step it's crucial!
~IF YOU ARE RUNNING WINDOWS VISTA OR HIGHER, IN THE GAME DIRECTORY IT WILL CONTAIN A FILE NAMED "Windows Vista & 7 Fix.exe", right click this and hit "Run as Administrator", MAKE SURE YOU DO THIS OR AGAIN IT WILL NOT WORK! They contain IMPORTANT LIBRARY FILES THE ENGINE RELIES ON TO FUNCTION! If you attempt to play without doing so.. well good luck, the engine will get mad at you..
~Don't hesitate to report bugs to me preferably in PM form, or by email: [email protected]
~Try to enjoy it Smile

Minimal System Requirments:
Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
Min: 512 MB RAM
1.85 GHZ or higher processor
Most Graphic, and Audio Cards work with this engine(As well as Codecs)

Removed download til update, but for time being the Forums are up so.. feel free to take any questions or concerns here..
http://supermarioadventureonline.createa...tion=forum
Thank you to anyone beta testing! Smile You will be rewarded after the Alpha! Smile
Thanked by: Khyze

Messages In This Thread
Super Mario Adventure Online MMORPG(Download Added) - by supermariodx24 - 01-19-2016, 02:03 PM
RE: Mario MMORPG Team Gathering - by Kosheh - 01-19-2016, 04:13 PM
RE: Mario MMORPG Team Gathering - by Marth - 01-20-2016, 01:28 PM
RE: Mario MMORPG Team Gathering - by Kosheh - 01-21-2016, 12:19 AM
RE: Mario MMORPG Team Gathering - by [robo9] - 01-20-2016, 03:16 PM
RE: Mario MMORPG Team Gathering - by Ton - 01-20-2016, 09:08 PM
RE: Mario MMORPG Team Gathering - by Ton - 01-20-2016, 09:25 PM
RE: Mario MMORPG Team Gathering - by [robo9] - 01-20-2016, 11:04 PM
RE: Mario MMORPG Team Gathering - by puggsoy - 01-20-2016, 11:12 PM
RE: Mario MMORPG Team Gathering - by Maxpphire - 01-20-2016, 11:25 PM
RE: Mario MMORPG Team Gathering - by OS-PRIME - 01-21-2016, 12:13 AM
RE: Mario MMORPG Team Gathering - by eureka - 01-21-2016, 12:11 AM
RE: Mario MMORPG Team Gathering - by Monobrobe - 01-21-2016, 12:27 AM