Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Gussprint's Sprite Rip Central Redux
What's this? I'm submitting custom sprites to TSR!? WHAT IS THIS MADNESS!?

...Ahem. It has come to my attention that, a couple days ago, it was none other than Sonic's 25th anniversary. So I figured "Huh, I should probably do something for that.", but I didn't have much ready. Except for a bunch of custom-sprited springs, containers and more that I've made over the past few years and grouped together in this dinky lil sheet. Which I'm probably going to update AGAIN in a few days, no doubt.

Actually, I know exactly what to update it with, but for now, I think there's plenty of material that's worth a look. Have a gander at this!

Assorted Items and Environmental Objects [SONIC THE HEDGEHOG Series]
[Image: v2qJXfC.gif] <-- Open up that capsule and get your prize.

And what a collection of items it is! Spanning from the early days to the more recent stuff (Well, as recent as 2013/14...), what you're looking at here basically started with me needing some spring GFX for a mock-up, and ending up making my own. Which then spiraled up into this. The result of a combined FOUR YEARS of work.

Why yes, I do know how to not manage my time, thank you. Anyway, the sheet includes a plethora of items from throughout the series, from item capsules to springs, from boosters to jump pads, from containers to crusher traps, from rings to emblems... Well, you get the idea. Can you recognize what comes from where?

Once again, this'll probably get yet another update soon, but considering that spriting a new object from scratch does take some time, I think this will do for now. Soon as I can get that icon ready, this'll get submitted. Enjoy, and have fun!

...And now to sit back and wait for the hate-mail from morons who just realized I deliberately put green eyes on the classic 1-UP.
[Image: gsopcsignaturesf4.png]
Sprite ripper, artist, and STILL a Puffy AmiYumi fan to this very day.
----------------------------
*All sprites in the signature and in the avatar are copyrighted by their respective owners.*
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Gussprint's Sprite Rip Central Redux - by Ton - 01-14-2016, 12:58 AM
RE: Gussprint's Sprite Rip Central Redux - by Ton - 02-03-2016, 03:58 PM
RE: Gussprint's Sprite Rip Central Redux - by Gussprint - 06-25-2016, 12:34 PM
RE: Gussprint's Sprite Rip Central Redux - by Ton - 09-20-2016, 01:35 PM