Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Gussprint's Sprite Rip Central Redux
It's crash time here at HQ, fellas! Some more Metal Slug Advance backgrounds for your viewing pleasure, or however that goes.

Mission 4 (Part 3)
[Image: U8Ons9U.png] <-- And suddenly I feel like I'm in Elevator Action.

When we last left off in Mission 4(I've checked, by the way. THREE YEARS.), we were climbing up a big ol' mountain. Now we're inside, and the Rebellion Army wasted no time in trying to repel us. Kudos for the effort, if anything.
Not much else to add, seeing how there's not much to this place aside from the elevators, which you will need to use in order to get out of here. Doing the Mario alone ain't gonna cut it.

You may have noticed on the far left of the bottom floor that there's a small patch of water. A tunnel, perhaps? Either way, taking a dip isn't as advisable as you'd think, but clearly there must be a reason for it being here...

Unused Area °2
[Image: pfQ7fBz.png] <-- "...Dangit, who let that gap witch know of this place!?"

...Which brings us to this. The second unused area in the game, and once again not quite finished. At first, it doesn't seem too bad, though. You're just walking on the bottom of the sea, wondering why underwater physics haven't kicked in yet, and pondering if octopi do dream of turntables, or something.
And then you reach the end of the tunnel. Only way to go from there is UP. I would like to remind the audience that, because these areas were cut early on from the retail game, undersea physics are pretty much nonexistant. Thank goodness moonjump codes are a thing.

With that, however, comes another problem in the form of a previously unseen threat to your continued health. SQUIDS! OF THE NON-INKLING VARIETY! Yep, those squids from MS5 are in this joint, with nearly finished coding too from the looks of it. Better let them to their own devices, though. The last thing we need right now is a rampaging squid rammin' us into the stratosphere.

Feels good to be back in the game, not gonna lie. Next up, we're taking the fight to the skies, as we advance towards the last agitation point. Grab your Flame Shots and stack up on Super Grenades, fellas.

We're gonna need all the firepower we can get.
[Image: gsopcsignaturesf4.png]
Sprite ripper, artist, and STILL a Puffy AmiYumi fan to this very day.
----------------------------
*All sprites in the signature and in the avatar are copyrighted by their respective owners.*
Thanked by: puggsoy, Ton

Messages In This Thread
RE: Gussprint's Sprite Rip Central Redux - by Ton - 01-14-2016, 12:58 AM
RE: Gussprint's Sprite Rip Central Redux - by Ton - 02-03-2016, 03:58 PM
RE: Gussprint's Sprite Rip Central Redux - by Gussprint - 05-30-2016, 05:39 PM
RE: Gussprint's Sprite Rip Central Redux - by Ton - 09-20-2016, 01:35 PM