Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Gussprint's Sprite Rip Central Redux
If it's there, it's hiding pretty dang well.

Hey, it's Valentine's Day, everybody! Hope you're having a beautiful day with your significant other and stuff... either that, or let your shipping fantasies go wild.
[Image: wP6Cfit.png]
SOMEONE out there is probably doing that with those two right now.

The next batch of tilesets is up and ready, in surprisingly less time than I previously thought. Here's the rundown.

Background Set °2 [Updated 22/03]
[Image: 7XUp8sT.png] <-- For the record, my money's on the Tinkerbat.

Once again, three different areas in one sheet. Except this one has a little something extra with it, but let's go in order.
Bay/Cliff Junction: Going east from Scuttle Town gave us a cornfield(At least I think it's a cornfield...). Going west, on the other hand, gives us the mountainside. A mountainside which sports different palettes and BG objects depending on the area you're in.
Baron Desert: ...I see what you did there, Wayforward.
But yeah, past(Or below) the rocky ridges is the desert zone, running ground of manticores, mortar bugs and... whatever those one-eyed claw monsters are supposed to be. And heat. Lots of it.
Cavern Junction: Did I mention that the tilesets can get abysmally small at times?
Also known as "shortcut central", they're scattered throughout the game waiting to get opened. ...Yeah, that's all I've got. It's so small I can't come up with anything witty to say about it.

Golem Mine
[Image: 2L0ItH1.png] <-- "...I'll bet Megaman never had to deal with this crud."

Second dungeon of the game, and a real labyrinth at that. The main attraction here, no pun intended, is the magnet-centric puzzles found inside. Aside from that, this dungeon was surprisingly easy to compile. Even the end boss wasn't that much of a pain.

Two dungeons down, two relics out of Risky's grasp. Our venture's been a smooth breeze so far! Time to see where the next relic's holed up--

...FUDGE. Hope I've got enough coffee on me.
[Image: gsopcsignaturesf4.png]
Sprite ripper, artist, and STILL a Puffy AmiYumi fan to this very day.
----------------------------
*All sprites in the signature and in the avatar are copyrighted by their respective owners.*
Thanked by: Ton, Jermungandr

Messages In This Thread
RE: Gussprint's Sprite Rip Central Redux - by Ton - 01-14-2016, 12:58 AM
RE: Gussprint's Sprite Rip Central Redux - by Ton - 02-03-2016, 03:58 PM
RE: Gussprint's Sprite Rip Central Redux - by Gussprint - 02-14-2016, 09:58 AM
RE: Gussprint's Sprite Rip Central Redux - by Ton - 09-20-2016, 01:35 PM