Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Gussprint's Sprite Rip Central Redux
Pretty much what it says on the label. It's been a long time, fellas, but the Central is now back online and ready to dispense some new stuff at last! ...Hopefully without me procrastinatin' too much halfway through this time, heh.

DISCLAIMERS, YO~
As per usual, all rips displayed here are guaranteed 100% checked, primed and(Most of the time) complete, with no smudges or unnecessary breaks and the like, barring cases in which some sprites have to be manually polished to keep the quality consistent.

And as always, all sprites, backgrounds and stuff displayed here are all © their respective owners.

Quote:NEW RIPS
Spiderweb Island
Spiderweb Island
The Nightmare Woods
The Nightmare Woods
<-- 10/04
Spiderweb Island/The Nightmare Woods [Shantae and the Pirate's Curse]

Mutated Soldier
Mutated Soldier
<-- 10/04
Mutated Soldier [Metal Slug 2/Metal Slug X]

Di-Cokka Ver. P.M.
Di-Cokka Ver. P.M.
<-- 10/04
Di-Cokka Ver. P.M. [Metal Slug 5]

Quote:UPDATES
Assorted Items & Environm. Objects
Assorted Items & Environm. Objects
<-- 29/04
Assorted Items and Environmental Objects [SONIC THE HEDGEHOG Series]

And with that, I'll leave ya to the show. Enjoy!

Let's begin with something that was LOOOONG overdue.

HUD Interface [Metal Slug 6]
[Image: Kaj8j9D.gif] <-- Hey guys, look. H-D!!

Hoo boy, we've got a blast from the past already... Remember those little icons from the MS games that I compiled in a sheet way back in Lady Palutena knows when?

In MS6, the HUD got up-scaled to roughly twice its original size, presumably to better accomodate the different aspect ratio of the Atomiswave/PS2. Oddly enough, those sprites wound up in MS7's tile data, which is how I've obtained them. A few things to note:

1. Additional sprites have been included for the "Mission Start/Complete" font and the "IN/OUT" icons, to match the original sheet.
2. Speaking of fonts, there were a few letters from the system font in the tiles, also up-scaled. For completion sake, they've been included in the sheet.

And that's that. Enjoy the sheet, and have fun!
[Image: gsopcsignaturesf4.png]
Sprite ripper, artist, and STILL a Puffy AmiYumi fan to this very day.
----------------------------
*All sprites in the signature and in the avatar are copyrighted by their respective owners.*
Thanked by: Ton, Magma MK-II

Messages In This Thread
Gussprint's Sprite Rip Central Redux - by Gussprint - 01-13-2016, 04:39 PM
RE: Gussprint's Sprite Rip Central Redux - by Ton - 01-14-2016, 12:58 AM
RE: Gussprint's Sprite Rip Central Redux - by Ton - 02-03-2016, 03:58 PM
RE: Gussprint's Sprite Rip Central Redux - by Ton - 09-20-2016, 01:35 PM