Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Xenoblade X unknown model format (example files inside)
(05-08-2016, 04:00 AM)Knoskoloz Wrote:
(05-07-2016, 03:07 PM)Jinzo-Advance Wrote:
(01-13-2016, 08:54 AM)Knoskoloz Wrote: Hello there,

I'm currently trying to get the 3D models from Xenoblade X (mostly for Cosplay references).
I think I found the models but don't know how to convert the files in something usable.

For example I got:
dl019100.camdo - most likely the vertex/polygon coordinates
dl019100.camtp - guess this is the info which material/texture belongs to which part of the 3D Model
dl019100.casmt - Textures maybe
dl019100.efp - no idea
dl019100_rig.hkt - bone rigging I guess

Here are some example files.

Maybe someone knows this format or has an idea how to convert it?
Many thanks in advance Big Grin

I have to wonder about the UVmaps. Anyway, who or what are you trying to rip?
Edit: Never mind. I see you got what you were going for. Not bad.
Thanks Big Grin
Do you have an idea about the texture format and/or uvmapping? Retexturing the weapon with screenshots worked suprisingly well. Still getting the original textures would be kinda nice for future projects. So far I couldn't make sense of the mtx textures.

Off the bat, no. But I did noticed something about the UV maps in Wii game when I was ripping the Monados. If you haven't gotten them, I posted a collection of them at the bottom of the page in 3 sets.
http://www.vg-resource.com/thread-29107.html
Basically, the UV maps and textures didn't line up originally. I pretty much made the texture a bit more symmetrical to fix that. By the way, what other models do you plan from Xenoblade X?
SCP...
Secure... Contain... Protect...
Special Containment Procedures...
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Xenoblade X unknown model format (example files inside) - by Jinzo-Advance - 05-10-2016, 11:35 AM