Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
GBA Dogz!!
So the other day, I noticed there were sprites uploaded for Dogz 2, but not the actual Dogz "1".

Having played Dogz alot when I was younger, I quickly searched for a rom and whipped out VisualBoy. And god what luck, the maps were just perfect for me to rip (considering my current....experience level). So, I have started with that.

I've just started uploading, so if it ever feels like I'm going a bit fast, that's just because I had some of the files put together already. (I choke my computer with GIMP running all the time)

I also started getting sprites from the girl, but so far I only have her walking and running, without holding anything. (that alone took forever, since the cycles are 8 sprites each and the directions include diagonals AND hard side/up/down. Luckily, the sides flip lol). I also got her other colors from the New Game menu.

preview 1
preview 2

Another thing; the character icon/mugshot sprites seem to be attached to the name+dialogue boxes. They showed up elsewhere not AS attached, but looked pretty messed up. How inconvenient.....

So yeah. I'm not the GREATEST ripper (as I kinda only just started to get serious recently) so it may take a while for some stuff to finally appear.

Comment feedback, tips etc. I kinda just wanted to show what I was doing.

Also, if you want to upload from this game, too, I won't stop you! I won't try to take over the game for myself or something lol
all my ideas are jokes

[Image: i-am-meme.gif]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
GBA Dogz!! - by CosmicLoop - 01-10-2016, 06:31 PM
RE: GBA Dogz!! - by Pingus! - 01-10-2016, 06:37 PM
RE: GBA Dogz!! - by CosmicLoop - 01-10-2016, 07:11 PM
RE: GBA Dogz!! - by Pingus! - 01-10-2016, 07:20 PM
RE: GBA Dogz!! - by CosmicLoop - 01-10-2016, 10:48 PM
RE: GBA Dogz!! - by Pingus! - 01-11-2016, 08:29 AM
RE: GBA Dogz!! - by azureflamecloud - 03-20-2016, 02:12 AM