Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
If You Could Change Things In Games...
To be honest, while that's a hassle, password saves have their charm. Writing down passwords on paper when you're done, then entering them again the next day and seeing your progress restored.
And for the lack of saving, while frustrating, it does make it that much more satisfying to finish. I remember spending hours with my friend trying to get farther than each other in Kid Chameleon. That actually reminds me that I should try finish it someday...

Far Cry 2 has really repetitive quests, each one was basically "go to a place and shoot this thing". Not much strategy or variation. There were some missions where you only had to kill a specific guy, but it was still just "blow up the car he's in" (unless he's in a town, in which case it's "shoot him and get the hell out of there").
At the 80% mark I could swear I'd done the exact same mission like 5 times, only with storyline differences.

Braid just never had enough levels. It has a level editor, sure, but there are only a small handful of mods, and they aren't really as good as the original levels.

I'd really love it if Jamestown had online multiplayer, as opposed to just local. I understand why it isn't an option (any lag would be too serious of an issue in such a game), but it would still be better since I don't really know anybody irl who would want to play it with me.
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
If You Could Change Things In Games... - by Koh - 01-08-2016, 11:04 AM
RE: If You Could Change Things In Games... - by puggsoy - 01-08-2016, 10:03 PM