Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
SUPER SMASH BROS. FEUD - BIG update in latest post.
(02-24-2016, 09:12 PM)Kold-Virus Wrote: The logo is not final.

I began working on a test stage and some animations. Later I'll start to work on my first character and his physics, collisions and actual attacks. Until I get an .OMO viewer for Smash Wii U, for some veterans, I will be using Brawl animations and recreating them in Unity. Others will have to wait, and a few veterans will get completely remade and will look nothing like their "official" counterparts. I began a debug menu, which I will port over to the new project. Just need to fix the music playback system and then get cracking on being able to spawn fighters, items and stages when needed / requested.

I had to restart the project because some things in the original one started to get buggy. I started this on Unity 4, I'm on 5.3.2p4 now.

I kept code and assets from the original files. In this "new" version (if you can call it that), I will import assets only as I need them instead of rushing to cram everything into the project right away. Maybe then, after I'm done working, if new assets I need are released / ripped / made, I can put them in later. I want to release a demo of this thing, and I'd like to pull a Sakurai and not leak content (as little of it as possible till I reveal it. Genki ^_^

I redesigned my test stage, and I'm showing it with lighting/shadows.

My plan is to whip up 5 fully-playable characters, 2-3 complete stages (not including the test one) and create the demo first, put it aside, then after more work, make a first trailer.

So until I have more, see ya!

Sorry for barging in with something completely irrelevant at this point but did you ever find a proper .omo viewer? I know there's smash forge but exporting is broken and the last commit was in 2016. They don't appear to be updating it anymore...
[Image: purity.png]

Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Super Smash Bros. Feud - Unity3D fan-game! - by Knowdice - 03-05-2021, 06:20 AM
RE: SUPER SMASH BROS. FEUD fangame. - by iyenal - 02-28-2018, 04:26 AM
RE: SUPER SMASH BROS. FEUD fangame. - by iyenal - 03-01-2018, 05:05 AM
RE: SUPER SMASH BROS. FEUD fangame. - by iyenal - 03-02-2018, 10:50 AM