Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
SUPER SMASH BROS. FEUD - BIG update in latest post.
Okay! Bump time!

First of all I've thought about it, and I'm taking Super Smash Bros. Feud updates back to public! As long as I don't make a download available till Ultimate drops, I should be fine.

So speaking of Ultimate, there's a part of it I got VERY inspired by! Stay tuned for that!

Next up! I redesigned the game's title logo! As seen in the OP the blandness, gradients, etc are GONE and I made something more streamlined! The word "FEUD" is divided in half by a slash graphic, to symbolize two sides in a fight.

So now I'm working on restructuring and rewriting the code for the fighters. Now, all common stuff like walking, running, etc. will be in the main fighter superclass, and all fighters will use a subclass with their name on it with specific stuff like attacks / specials / attributes. The way I was doing it previously was starting to get too convoluted for even me, the coder, to read. Not good.

I've also started to implement my own programming for a collision detection / movement / physics system. The usual Rigidbody/collider system didn't meet my needs, so I'm using Unity's built in "Raycasting" system to code a custom system. There's a few kinks at the moment but for the moment it works as intended!

Next up, when I need a break from coding, I'm taking a step ahead and setting up models / textures / materials up in advance so that when I'm ready to start working on them, I can just drag and drop them back into the project in a jiffy.

While I will not comment on roster specifics at the moment, I CAN announce that 4 fighters have been cut from the returning roster of official games.

In case you're interested, I have a Facebook page and a GameJolt for SSBF! I will soon add these to my OP!

I also have new snapshots I will be adding to the Imgur album. Just bear with me! Genki ^_^
I'm an opera-crossover singer undergoing classical voice training and I'm also making Super Smash Bros. Feud.

Discord: kold_virus
Thanked by: iyenal

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SMASH BROS. FEUD fangame. - by iyenal - 02-28-2018, 04:26 AM
RE: SUPER SMASH BROS. FEUD fangame. - by iyenal - 03-01-2018, 05:05 AM
RE: SUPER SMASH BROS. FEUD fangame. - by iyenal - 03-02-2018, 10:50 AM
RE: SUPER SMASH BROS. FEUD - Unity Engine fangame (3D) - by Kold-Virus - 09-29-2018, 08:49 PM