Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)
SUPER SMASH BROS. FEUD - BIG update in latest post.
What's reassuring to me is that Nintendo's stance is seriously ticking people off. Maybe fans will finally give them the message.

Double post time

I've decided to hold off cancellation. I'm not entirely sure anymore if I really want to get rid of it. I've given it some serious thought and maybe I don't really want to cancel it so fast. This is THE one fangame I planned that I loved and cherished, and I was too quick and rash to move ahead with deletion.

I'm running a data recovery process that goes deep inside the confines of my drive (the deleted partition) in order to retrieve Feud's files. I don't necessarily want to continue it right away, but I at least want to salvage my assets just in case. And I also had other files hidden in there I wanted to use for Smash Wii U modding. Like a Xenoverse-styled King Cold custom I had edited.

There IS hope yet, everyone. At least, do me a favour:

If by some chance I do move ahead to finish and release it... please promise me, someone will keep it alive if anything happens.
I'm an opera-crossover singer undergoing classical voice training and I'm also making Super Smash Bros. Feud.

Discord: kold_virus
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: PLEASE LOCK: CANCELLED in favour of original material. - by Kold-Virus - 08-27-2016, 01:27 PM
RE: SUPER SMASH BROS. FEUD fangame. - by iyenal - 02-28-2018, 04:26 AM
RE: SUPER SMASH BROS. FEUD fangame. - by iyenal - 03-01-2018, 05:05 AM
RE: SUPER SMASH BROS. FEUD fangame. - by iyenal - 03-02-2018, 10:50 AM