Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)
SUPER SMASH BROS. FEUD - BIG update in latest post.
Wink 
SUPER SMASH BROS. FEUD, the 3D Unity Smash fangame, is now in development!

[Image: xFaAPCu.png]

Twitter: https://twitter.com/SmashBrosFeud
GameJolt: https://gamejolt.com/games/smashbrosfeud/502753

Super Smash Bros. Feud, as some may remember, will be a large-scale, full-on Smash fangame built from the ground up. The entirety of the game code will be written by myself, except for a class or 2 for input and music. Input-wise, the game will use XInput, meaning you can use PC controllers like the XBox360 for Windows or Logitech controllers! The music code is to make it loop like in the original games.

The goal with Feud is a) To live my fantasy of making my own Smash game, and b) to learn new stuff about gamedev (modelling/texturing/UV mapping, and particles and shaders, etc.)

CONTENT:
I am keeping most of the game a secret, as far as playable fighters are concerned. I've worked on two stages thus far. Feud will have A LOT of content: a large character and stage roster, lots of music, trophies and collectibles, movies, etc.

I will be creating lots of new assets to minimize use of ripped resources as much as humanly possible. There will be new fighters/animations, new UI elements, new original music and remixes, and a whole plethora of new stuff. Feud was designed to be a fan-made successor to the previous Smash Bros. game.

Fighter Roster:
Returning Fighters
-Mario (Super Mario series)
-Link (The Legend of Zelda series)
New Challengers
-TBA!

Stage Roster:
-Peach's Castle (N64)
-(COMING SEPTEMBER 6, 2021!)
-MORE TO COME!

Other:
TBA!

MUSIC:
A lot of music will be in here. I'm aiming for at least 1000 songs, both returning and brand new! The game will feature a new musical Main Theme, which I've composed myself!~ Big Grin

A lot of planning was done, and I'm developing/implementing ideas as I come up with them. The fighter roster is pretty much final.

Screens (Imgur album, empty for now, but check back once in a while!)

Messages In This Thread
SUPER SMASH BROS. FEUD - BIG update in latest post. - by Kold-Virus - 12-29-2015, 03:11 PM
RE: SUPER SMASH BROS. FEUD fangame. - by iyenal - 02-28-2018, 04:26 AM
RE: SUPER SMASH BROS. FEUD fangame. - by iyenal - 03-01-2018, 05:05 AM
RE: SUPER SMASH BROS. FEUD fangame. - by iyenal - 03-02-2018, 10:50 AM