Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Cosmic's Custom/Edited Sprites!
Burger 
Heyya! I'm fairly new to posting in the forums here, but uh.....I thought I should mention I'm an artist. And with that, I like to fool around with pixel art, too!
So I decided to make my own thread for it, because alot of it is singular clear-background stuff or style-fusions with unrelated/original characters; so I don't feel too comfortable submitting anything yet.

Edit: apparently I gave them color backgrounds anyway.

I should probably mention I'm a huge Luigi AND Sailor Moon fan, so if anything here looks like either of them....... Cool & Frosty!

Recently, I've been fooling around with Dream Team sprites. I'll start off with some Luigis I did. (I should note the original DT Luigis were ripped by Ploaj/Teawater)

[Image: luigissssssssss_1.png]

....I'm weird. 

Also I made a Dream Team-styled Sailor Moon in multiple outfits. She started out as me mixing one of her quiz game sprites with her Another Story sprite (i think i got them both from Shyguy Kingdom, i know it wasn't here) and going from there, but she's gone through too many edits to count and now looks completely different. Eventually I edited her into Sailor Venus too.

[Image: mooon-venussss.png]

And here she is next to The Bros for comparison. Because she's REALLY short.

[Image: HEIGHT---.png]

And finally, some Daisys (Daisies? Daisy's?)

[Image: daisyysssssssssssssss.png]

The second Daisy is my fusion of her old+new designs with my own twist.
all my ideas are jokes

[Image: i-am-meme.gif]

Messages In This Thread
Cosmic's Custom/Edited Sprites! - by CosmicLoop - 12-27-2015, 11:18 PM