Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Super Mario 3D Revolution [DISCONTINUED]
Sincerely I have do this game for training me Unity use and currently on the android developpement.
I have no connaisance on 3D modelisation and animations, that's why I use the Nintendo models for my games because he suits to the style of the game.

But I do not intend to monetize the game and at the moment I doubt to distribute it Unsure .

And even if I try to sell it Shocked (what is very very very very (infinite) little likely), a copy of the original game will be bought for Nintendo Smug , but the game(set,play) will have no sale Sad because is better to buy directly the original game.

@Kosheh Thanks for checking Smile , that suprised me that Nintendo is worried in 2015 for a game out in 1996 Surprise whose haven't sales !
@TabuuForteAkugun Thanks for your encouragment !

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I didn't think that this thread would go towards the legal domain, I actually thought I had appreciations on the pictures but it is also important.
I don't know it many thing about legal domain.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Super Mario 3D World FOR Windows DEMO (TEST) - by iyenal - 12-27-2015, 07:11 AM
RE: Super Mario 3D Revolution - by iyenal - 02-13-2016, 07:20 AM
RE: Super Mario 3D Revolution - by iyenal - 03-08-2016, 03:28 AM