Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon Models
(11-23-2015, 07:07 AM)Kosheh Wrote: Wait. Actually, I'm not really seeing how this is that bad. You made a valid request (in the correct forum, too) and then Petie immediately jumped on you for requesting...
Not to be That Guy - but I'm really failing what to see what went wrong here as everyone just took an opportunity just now to dogpile you for making another request.  Petie, am I missing something here (other than "Lilothestitch is a bad poster"?)

You're missing a history and emailed promise to improve on his past behavior (which lead to his unbanning) followed by an immediate return to said past behavior, valid or not. And this request isn't exactly valid as, at least based on the way it's phrased, it seems he wants someone else to do the work so he can upload it under his own name. It could be poor phrasing but, if it's not, that's something we want to put a stop to before it happens. You'll notice I didn't even close the thread - my reply was only meant to serve as a reminder that he should work on how he presents himself here before jumping right into asking favors of others (especially on massive scales from brand new games).

That said, the responses here and elsewhere make me think I likely should have done this via PM as many took this as an opportunity to immediately jump on him. Misguided as the request may have been, it was still technically within the rules and the mob mentality shown here is a tad on the disappointing side. I'll admit that at least some of this falls on me for my initial reply but things definitely went too far on this one.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon Models - by Petie - 11-23-2015, 07:26 AM