Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sonic the Hedgehog Games Model Ripping
(11-24-2015, 05:15 PM)Yarcaz Wrote:
(11-23-2015, 11:06 PM)JaysonJeanChannel Wrote: I'm pretty sure Sonic Boom will be hard to rip from considering that it's in a different game engine.
But they manage to rip a few...

You are absolutely right, but hopefully we will be able to get past the game engine and be able to rip more models! Big Grin

(11-24-2015, 04:19 PM)The 100 Mega Shock! Wrote: Most of these games were made by different people or with formats evolving over console generations...

You are correct. The reason that this thread has been made is so that we can talk about any and all sonic games or games containing sonic content so that we can help one another. Some games haven't even been touched for ripping things from them because they use different formats, etc. And that is exactly where this thread will help with by allowing the community to work together to lean how to hack and rip from all of these games by communicating with one another and putting our heads together.

(11-21-2015, 12:57 PM)SuperTVGRFan18496 Wrote: Sonic Dash and Sonic Runners is powered by Unity.

Yes, but is Sonic Dash 2: Sonic boom, Sonic Jump, and Sonic Jump Fever powered by unity?

Oh Yea.
Hello, i am fan of Video Games, i'm ripping Sprites, Models, Textures, and Sounds.
Thanked by: Yarcaz

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sonic the Hedgehog Games Model Ripping - by SuperTVGRFan18496 - 11-24-2015, 05:34 PM