Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sonic the Hedgehog Games Model Ripping
Sonic the Hedgehog Games that need (more) model ripping:

There are lots of sonic games out there, but many of them have not been ripped from at all, or only have some rips, leaving many to want rips of these games to be complete. I am setting up this thread for anything and everything Sonic the Hedgehog related when it comes to ripping things and the like and to hopefully gather everyone who knows how to rip. This will allow for easier communication for those who already rip from sonic games and those that want to as well, and this will lead to more rips from sonic games in the future from Sprites, Textures, Models, and Sounds to much more.

This one though since it is on the The Models Resource Page, will focus on models only that need to be ripped from (any and all) Sonic the Hedgehog games that have 3d models that need to be ripped.
(Please tell me also if I forgot any sonic game that has 3d models or, which also includes ports, remakes, etc. of the same game [As different versions of games sometimes have more things than others, which is kind of cool])
{Language versions and more detailed list per game coming soon}

List of Sonic the Hedgehog Games (or games that contain Sonic) that need to have models ripped from them:

Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Sonic the Hedgehog Games Model Ripping - by Yarcaz - 11-17-2015, 05:42 PM