Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
The VG Resource Advent Calendar 2015 (Canceled)
NOTE: For various reasons, this project is now canceled. Please forgive me.

I know I'm not exactly active on most of this site anymore, but I hope it's alright that I start this event again.

Much like last year, the idea is that multiple users will create a little something for each of the 25 days leading up to Christmas; however, there are two key differences this time around.

- First of all, you don't have to make your entry pixel art. Drawings are also acceptable, but I don't see why you can't submit something a little different different for a day, such as Holiday remix of a song.

- Secondly, I'm doing a signup sheet for the 25 days of this project. You see, the problem that I realized for the last two years of this event is that it started when there was little to no time before the first day of December rolled in. Also, I feel like that it lacked structure. As a result, there wasn't a lot of time to make entires and not everyone was dedicated to the event. I decided to resolve these problems by creating a signup sheet ahead of time. Feel free to sign up for almost any day you want and don't be shy about signing up for multiple days.

There are no actual guidelines to this event. Just make it Christmas-themed and have a good time! Smile

Current Participants

From the signup sheet
E-Man (Depending on how busy I am)
Hiynastrike
Quirby64

Unofficial members
SmithyGCN
Psychospacecow

(02-27-2014, 07:31 PM)Gors Wrote: DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SUCK. DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SHOW YOUR SUCKY ART. I think this needs to go noticed to everyone, because sucking is not failing. Sucking is part of the fun of learning and if you don't suck, then you won't own at pixelart

it's ok to suck, sucking is not bad, just try and aim to always do your best!
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
The VG Resource Advent Calendar 2015 (Canceled) - by E-Man - 11-04-2015, 12:07 PM