Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
You guys need more help with the approval process.
(10-12-2015, 09:20 AM)Petie Wrote: You're implying that it's easy to find people who are qualified and dedicated enough to volunteer their own free time to go through submissions. We're very aware of how short-staffed we are but it is far, far more complicated than just deciding to "get more" people to help out.

Not implying it was easy. If it was easy you guys already WOULD have more. I do believe though that there are at least one or two other people here who would be qualified though. I understand how carefully the models need to be looked over before being approved, making sure all of the normals, rigging, and all of that stuff works fine, and rendering icons for a lot of them that either don't have ones or have bad ones, and THEN being able to approve them. That stuff takes time and effort that a lot of people would get lazy with, including myself, but that workload is also too big for 2 people to keep up with.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: You guys need more help with the approval process. - by Telespentry - 10-12-2015, 11:44 AM