Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Ps2 Model Ripping in the T-Position (Help!)
Hi,

I wonder if you can screenshot rip a model using a PCSX2 emulator and Ninja Ripper (or something similar) and pull a t-positioned model out. I've seen tutorials that rip from a PCSX2 emulator, but the models are in the position they were in the screenshot. I don't want to manually t-position them since that's a pain in the neck (& I might accidentally ruin the model).

Or in order for me to rip models in the t-position, do I need a hard-copy of the game or a torrented .exe?

Or does it work with some games and others not?

Notes (embarrassing, but still): I've never successfully ripped anything before. I'm just doing background research before I waste time. I do have "okay" experience in the 3D modeling and animating field. My goals are to convert a few game models into a program dubbed "MMD" (which anything to do with that program I know and can handle when it comes to model conversion). It's the ripping. I don't have access to 3dsmax, but I do have access to Blender. 

Thank You Smile
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Ps2 Model Ripping in the T-Position (Help!) - by TheSassiestPearinTheWest - 10-04-2015, 11:47 AM