Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze study
(10-04-2015, 01:41 PM)TabuuForteAkugun Wrote: Sounds great. Big Grin Thanks, man!

EDIT: Okay. Now we have models. Big Grin With UV and mesh name data.

Now we need  texture and skeleton support, and then we can release these on TMR.

OH GOSH... You're really fast guys... If I were able to reverse engineer the models the way you do, I would tried to figure out how to rip some of those hard to rip models and even trying for myself the ripping of some nintendo 3DS models from the roms I already have saved on my SD cards... I tried the Xorpad Method, it makes things difficult, the RX-TOOLS method with no avail, I gotta try the CIA extracting data. due becuz CIA is decrypted, works with the 3DSExplorer and more importantly, No need for 3DS during process and even more, installing the CIAs on the SD card on CFW.  Big Grin

Dammit, I gotta learn much about C and Hex editing to understand any kind of file structure, compressions and encryptions.  Ouch!

At least, you managed to rip the mesh files with success, although still being not rigged. but just in less than 24 hours.

PS: My bad... I thought it was the Walrus boss from the first level of DKTF, The one who slides on the floor. However, it doesn't mean that I will not get it, once the reverse engineering finally succeeds, just I need to wait more until I see it available to download.  Big Grin
***Since the marine headquarters has been destroyed by unknown forces, we had decided to temporarily replace the actual rewards for a newer one... We are looking
for new criminals or updated rewards from the previous ones... meanwhile here will be no reward posting for some time.

if someone knows some important info of who is behind the attack on our headquarters, please contact one of our officials by den den mushi and will get rep+ and added as buddy, thanks for your contribution***

Akainu Sakazuki
fleet admiral from Marine Headquarters.

PS: I didn't lost my data for virus or hacker... it's just a funny joke... the truth is that my HD got damaged physically...  Cry
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze study - by Farlavor - 10-04-2015, 02:30 PM