Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
One of my least favorite topics...
I have fairly recently stated in the Unhappy thread I'm done discussing this matter. But...oh, may as well here, also.

I can't expect anyone to understand exactly how much mental an emotional stress/trauma, and broken relationships I have because of school in particular. Only way maybe I could ever get anyone to understand that is by posting my whole life story. I briefly considered that option, but if/when I do, it won't be here.

Desire for revenge and even openly admitting it proves nothing. By definition it is circumstantial evidence, and means nothing other than an individual is extremely angry at another party and wants them to have to pay for what they've done. Even the possession of a weapon coupled with that mindset, or vocation of it, doesn't prove someone is a psychopath. The ones who say nothing about it, or are very specific are more of a concern. Classifying someone as a psychopath because they're angry and desire revenge is nothing short of a witch-hunt. It's also a good excuse for governments to take our rights because "Oh, this guy over here said he hates his neighbor...also, he has a gun" just to name an example. Let's also say someone goes and accuses him of "making a threat" , or "racism" , or goes to arrest him. By that point, they're making a monster out of an ordinary guy, because if they think he's not going to defend himself at that point, they must be really high.

This line of which is spoken has been drawn thanks to: 9/11, Patriot Act, and Political Correctness. And ofc, some human stupidity. If people continue to rely so heavily on it, there will be a point where we no longer have any freedoms. Already can't make empty threats or even suggest revenge because "oh, well you're a terrorist!" Next will be you can't say you hate someone (PC already is ensuring this) , then you can't even say you mildly dislike them, and eventually... the government will tell you what you can say, or do, what your life will be, who you will be...and they will take you out if you disobey. What I've mentioned, and is the subject of this debate this is only on the "violence" and "racism" spectrum. You want an example of an extremely screwed-up line, what counts as "Sexual harassment" My mom would actually back me on that one. She was the one who made me aware of it!

The only real reason anything I would say is today counted as a threat or makes me sound like some kind of psycho is because society is trying to sterilize itself, has detached from this wonderful piece of wisdom called "common sense" , and the government needs an excuse for us to not have any rights, and an easy way to pass completely unnecessary and/or flawed legislation.

By your definition of a 'psychopath', me, my friends, my family, probably many of my former teachers, nearly all of humanity, likely including yourself, is classified as one. You want some real sickos, there are a few of my family's enemies that might interest you. Two come to mind, both are/were open to violent confrontations or had/have thugs/friends who would do that dirty work for them. We feared them. One is dead as of last year, and this is the only reason we now can have contact with some of my cousins and their families. We have yet to see the fullest extent of damage the merciless and unprovoked beatings he gave them has caused. And before you suggest calling the cops or other authorities... had my mother done that, we probably all would be dead.

My family has KNOWN some really bad people... I don't need reminding or explanations of what classifies someone as psychotic. But the definition provided is a witch-hunter's definition of a psycho, and not necessarily by even a long-shot, the accurate one.

That should be everything...
I'm off to bed.
Another long day tomorrow, and I've been up WAAAAAAAY later already than I should've

I do not want this topic brought-up in this thread again, that's not even what I created it for.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: One of my least favorite topics... - by Gors - 09-07-2015, 03:08 PM
RE: One of my least favorite topics... - by Gors - 09-08-2015, 07:18 AM
RE: One of my least favorite topics... - by DarkGrievous7145 - 11-27-2015, 04:56 AM