Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
New To Ripping Stuff
Hi i'm new to ripping sprites myself, and i've hit a bit of a roadblock that for the life of me I can't solve. i'm trying to rip from the sega saturn game super tempo, and i've come to the conclusion that hard ripping might be the only option. as it stands though the only emulator that seems able to run super tempo is ssf, which while having a way to deactivate sprite layers which is good. has no real pause function or frame by frame. it's internal video capture exports to a format nothing can read, and any attempt to record with an external program causes it to lag and drop frames. I would love to just use yabusa as it has pause and frame by frame but i'm pretty sure there is no way to make super tempo work on it. in fact my current method that I might have no choice in doing is to download the best quality playthrough of it I can find. and hard rip from there but I would much rather have the option to do this myself. sorry if I just broke a ton of rules with how i'm posting i'm pretty new here so I hope i didn't step on any toes thanks.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
New To Ripping Stuff - by MechaGalMonster_001 - 09-03-2015, 07:33 PM
RE: New To Ripping Stuff - by puggsoy - 09-03-2015, 09:07 PM
RE: New To Ripping Stuff - by MechaGalMonster_001 - 09-03-2015, 09:38 PM
RE: New To Ripping Stuff - by Shade - 09-03-2015, 10:31 PM
RE: New To Ripping Stuff - by Red Streak - 09-13-2015, 02:04 PM