Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Curious Villagers 3D modelling projects.
Hello, I've been working on a few projects and I thought I should probably post two of them here for some advice and suggestions etc. I've been working on modelling the character Flora from the Professor Layton series after I've seen a concept art of her as well as the Layton mobile from the same series.

[Image: tumblr_ntybt1QF631u9u4k1o1_r1_1280.png]

For Flora I also modeled some facial expressions for her similar to how characters like Toon Link and Ness where designed in Super Smash Bros 4. Her eye pupils can be moved around via the UV editor so that they can be animated similarly to how Toon Link's eyes work. (From what I understood after watching this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWxAw_mVASM )

[Image: tumblr_nsvyp39FsY1u9u4k1o1_r1_1280.png]

I started practicing 3D modelling this year but I'm hoping to improve on it further as time goes on. I'm hoping to also get some advice on how to rig the dress so that it can animate fluently along with the rest of the model as well as doing bump information onto the model too (Such as giving the dress a cotton look).

These models have been made via Blender.

The following model is now available for public use.

[Image: tumblr_on105fAL8V1u9u4k1o1_r1_250.png]
[Image: byFlRbT.png]

Messages In This Thread
Curious Villagers 3D modelling projects. - by Curious Villager - 08-31-2015, 10:07 AM