Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Darkgrievous and his rips
I shall get the ball rolling on the RTBZ rips

Not sure what order I'll tackle them, attached are some possible source images for the game icon, and the sheeted sprites from assets/character_assets/M01.swf (e.g. the most basic enemy)

The one thing I am certain is portions of these will be tackled at a much later date. Most anything in this that uses vectors uses them in nested movieclips... and it's not going to be fun to try and rasterize those sprites.

so, game icon candidates:

Monster 01 Sprites:

If you have any complaints to the quality of the rips, themselves, don't ask me. I'm not sure if these particular assets were originally vectors, and were rasterized at some point, or if they were created as these somewhat pixelated images seen here. I do find it odd, though, that all the "normal" sprites are images, and larger, more complex ones (specifically, bosses), tend to use vectors.

Anyways, which of the example images should I use to create the game icon?

I'm off to bed soon, otherwise I'd do more.
If I'm not too busy tomorrow, I'll try to get all the non-boss monsters up, with the game section, ofc

As for other news: I am hopefully going to visit my best friend tomorrow. Depending on how that goes, and if it happens (was cancelled today, already...) , I might get some other projects started. But these projects ride on me being able to dump files from some CD-ROMs I've had since I was a kid. Don't really have the ability to do this at my house ):
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Darkgrievous and his rips - by DarkGrievous7145 - 08-27-2015, 03:55 AM
RE: Darkgrievous and his rips - by daemoth - 03-18-2016, 09:17 PM
RE: Darkgrievous and his rips - by daemoth - 03-19-2016, 07:52 AM
RE: Darkgrievous and his rips - by DarkGrievous7145 - 03-23-2016, 01:47 AM
RE: Darkgrievous and his rips - by daemoth - 03-23-2016, 09:00 AM
RE: Darkgrievous and his rips - by Davy Jones - 03-26-2016, 08:23 AM
RE: Darkgrievous and his rips - by Dazz - 03-26-2016, 11:21 AM
RE: Darkgrievous and his rips - by Davy Jones - 03-28-2016, 12:44 PM
RE: Darkgrievous and his rips - by Magma MK-II - 04-12-2016, 09:25 AM