Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Need help with Inazuma Eleven GO Galaxy: Big Bang file associations
(08-26-2015, 04:14 PM)Daxar Wrote: As puggsoy mentioned earlier, uploading a few of the files so we can take a look would be most helpful. You can't attach them directly to a post; use a file hosting site like dropbox, mediafire, mega.co.nz, tinyupload, etc.

A hex editor is a program for viewing the contents of files regardless of format. Since on your computer's file system all files are just stored in binary format (numbers), a hex editor can open them so you can view those numbers (In this case, in hex, which is base 16, rather than binary [base 2], so they're easier to read). I personally use HxD ( http://mh-nexus.de/en/hxd/ ), but there are plenty of other ones available. Of course, it requires some technical know-how and guesswork to know what the numbers *mean,* but that's something else entirely. Tongue

This link should work, I put in ca0006_b.xa and ca0006_a.xi, two of the files from the folder of .xi/.xa for loads upon loads out of the 2314 (i think) separate head sprite files. Also decompiled ca0006_b.xa.

I've worked a little bit with Tinke back on the original Inazuma Eleven DS games, but this really takes getting used to...dayum. The sprite format is completely different from the old one- granted, they are more .jpeg-like downsized imagesĀ in these games. The old ones had really ''strict'' colour palettes per sprite, for comparison.

Also, your avatar reminded me of PK...I need to reread those comics. Good times..
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Need help with Inazuma Eleven GO Galaxy: Big Bang file associations - by Jiru - 08-26-2015, 05:15 PM