Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Mega Man Classic brought up to date
Wink 
Hey, so first off, My names Dezmu, I am a fan of the MM series. On day I was playing smash and had a sudden though (What if the first Mega Man game was done using this model). I haven't gotten that thought out of my head. As i kept thinking on it I started to reach out to people and started to really put more effort into bringing the idea to life.

So it's been a few weeks now and while we've managed to do a few things we know we will need more hands on the boat to make this thing really come to life.

So here is the Main theme. We are not only looking to simply remake the first Mega Man game, but want to sort of remix it. Adding in both TimeMan and OilMan to the game and really trying to revitalize the feeling people got when playing the original game. The engine we are going to use is Unity since most people use that and its easy to get people on board for it. The game is planned to be free for people to play, it's really just trying to give some love to fans of this series. 

With that said, we aren't coming into this with nothing to show, we have done some work and I'll show that now.

[Image: mega_man_u_tittle_screne_by_dezmu-d96rnt1.png]

The following is work that has been done on the Cutmans stage, it is from my deviant art

Stage
Stage Enemies

Sniper Joe
Octopus Battery
Any and all Input is really grateful, we're no big time indi devloper just fans that wanna make a Mega Man game

Oil Man
Bomb Man
Ice Man
Ninja
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Mega Man Classic brought up to date - by Dezmu - 08-22-2015, 07:55 PM
RE: Mega Man Classic brought up to date - by Dazz - 08-23-2015, 03:33 PM
RE: Mega Man Classic brought up to date - by Pik - 08-25-2015, 01:06 AM
RE: Mega Man Classic brought up to date - by Pik - 08-25-2015, 09:26 AM
RE: Mega Man Classic brought up to date - by Pik - 08-27-2015, 01:37 PM