Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Persona 4 Arena Ultimax - Ripping Project
And Rise's done.   Pretty Content (✿◡‿‿◡)

I'm taking a break for now, but as I said before, I will rip the packs for the returning characters.  I will be doing full sets, since as I said before, I believe there were some adjustments in addition to the frames for new moves and the Shadows.  Seems a bit silly to pick and choose when it's just easier to do the whole thing and be done with it.  I'm also going to throw in a separate pack of battle effects that aren't already ripped (Tsukiyomi's and some of Junpei and Himiko's things), especially now that I have the .dds plug in for my Photoshop, so I'll be able to do a complete effects rip.

Shame I can't rip the final boss though; I think he's a full 3-D model, and I don't think my computer could handle that.  I'll need to see if I can find where he is on the disc and find out for sure.

Either way, I'm breaking for awhile; either until I can get Margaret's files off the PS3 disc, or I finish updating other projects I have going on elsewhere, whichever comes first.
[Image: 76561198119420747.png]
Thanked by: Tellis, weiss99

Messages In This Thread
RE: Persona 4 Arena Ultimax - Ripping Project - by Skyla Doragono - 09-22-2015, 10:38 PM