Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Official VG Resource Sponsor, Loot Crate!
(08-03-2015, 07:23 AM)Dazz Wrote: I don't intend to lie at any point. If the items in the box aren't of any particular interest or aren't really that great quality, I will be blunt about that. Sponsor or not, I won't lie to sell more boxes. Normally the boxes are much better than that so you can likely expect some more interest in what's given.

Well, yeah, you don't have to lie, and you can certainly say "Well, the quality of this is a bit off" but "This doesn't interest me. Moving on" is kinda
ehhh

(08-03-2015, 07:23 AM)Dazz Wrote: That said I appreciate your other comments - The wristband will be going to Petie, as a matter of fact. I plan to include more detail next time - to be totally open, I was quite late with recording this video due to moving, so I only just got the chance to put it together. Next time I will likely add more cut-ins of details for the items and proper one-on-one reviews for each thing where they're needed.
eyy np B)

It's kinda weird that between superheroes and super-strong hero figures, that they just threw in a Zelda wristband with little rhyme or reason. lol

You already mentioned the lighting issues and I was gonna suggest music, but I kinda presumed you were gonna make the next one Cooler and Nicer anyhow (by probably having better lighting and angles, and video editing here and there)
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Official VG Resource Sponsor, Loot Crate! - by Kosheh - 08-03-2015, 08:28 AM