Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
family or anime tiddy - Fire Emblem Thread
(07-04-2015, 02:15 PM)StarSock64 Wrote: The more I read about that Soleil situation, the more I see that there are still a million reasons to be upset about how they wrote her character. But, the major articles seem to focus on the most inaccurate criticisms...

I fear that the lack of fact checking and the lack of focus on the actually problematic parts are just going to confuse everybody, especially Nintendo/IS, which might just make them shy away from trying to include characters that might stir up controversy at all...

I'm all for criticizing messed up writing, but you have to base your arguments on what actually happened, or else people are just going to feel assured that all of the criticism, including the stuff that's worth paying attention to, is only a bunch of nonsense

Have you ever been on Tumblr? It's a site where allĀ people do is reblogĀ things that can be disproved with a 5 second google search.

Tumblr is actively making sure there will be no future LGBT representation in Nintendo games. i r o n y

Messages In This Thread
RE: Waifus, Waifus Everywhere - Fire Emblem Thread - by Helmo - 07-04-2015, 02:30 PM