Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
System.out.println("Hello World!");
Heart 
Hello, folks!

I'm soon-to-be seventeen years old guy from Croatia who's hobby is developing games (in Java). I've been programming since I was twelve, but I never really finished any of my projects. I haven't learned much because of my past mentality, but I know a lot and I've learned a lot these past months. A few months ago I finally completely finished a game so I can call myself game developer now.

I always wanted to create retro-style games, but I never took the time to actually learn pixel art so I searched and searched the web for a few months and never could find a website that provides complete packs of ripped sprites from old games until today. I thought I'd have to settle for the other website that I used for downloading free graphics. So, this was a major discovery in my life. Hereby I want to thank the creators of this beautiful community!

Well, my other hobbies are working out, cycling, loving my girlfriend... and... yeah. Oh, I have a new hobby now - interacting with this awesome community.
pro●gram●mer
n. [proh-gram-er]
an organism that turns caffeine into code
Thanked by: puggsoy

Messages In This Thread
System.out.println("Hello World!"); - by ivan.vinski - 06-25-2015, 06:02 PM