Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Looking for character models (and textures) from Animal Crossing: New Leaf
Hi all, I'm looking for a number of character models from Animal Crossing: New Leaf on the 3DS, and I'd be willing to pay someone with the time and resources to rip them. I tried to do it myself but I got stuck at the point where you need a physical 3DS with old enough firmware in order to decrypt the game's file system, and I don't particularly want to go out and get new hardware just for this if I can avoid it.

I'm new to this site (and forums in general), so I apologize if I'm not providing enough information about what I want. Please feel free to ask questions and I'll answer and update this post.

The first thing I'd like to ask is: what would people in this community consider a reasonable price per character (for example, how much roughly would you expect to be compensated for ripping Isabelle's model with only one texture for facial expression and clothes)?

If at all possible I would like to stick to the same person to rip all of the models and pay for them one at a time as they are ripped so that we can develop a relationship of trust.

If the person who rips the models would like to post them on the Models Resource site afterwards, that would not be a problem.

Much appreciated!
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Looking for character models (and textures) from Animal Crossing: New Leaf - by clem.e.todd - 05-26-2015, 01:35 PM